Most Active Stories
- To everyone that came to WUKY's Phoenix Fridays... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
- Free Speech Exercised, Tested At UK's Constitution Day
- New Deal For Centrepointe Garage And Town Branch Trail Extension In BizLexChat
- Satirical Senate Candidate To "Endorse" Biggest Fundraiser
- Pics Related To UK Shooting Case Released
Thu May 2, 2013
'Warren Is In The House,' Buffett Says As He Joins Twitter
Originally published on Thu May 2, 2013 1:33 pm
Warren Buffett, the billionaire investor known as the "oracle of Omaha" and renowned for making lots of money for both himself and his Berkshire Hathaway shareholders, joined Twitter on Thursday.
Bill Gates, who like Buffett is both a billionaire and philanthropist, is glad his buddy has joined up:
Buffett, as investors know well, is also famous for his annual letter to shareholders in which he lays out his thinking about the economy and the business world. Perhaps he'll now use Twitter to share his thoughts more often.