A Kentucky congressman says he won't attend President-elect Donald Trump's upcoming inauguration because he objects to Trump's recent behavior, including comments disparaging Rep. John Lewis.
The Latest From NPR
- Trump Will Be Sworn In With Same Bible As Lincoln And Obama
- Trump and China: Intentionally Provocative Or Unprepared?
- Putin Accuses Obama Administration Of Trying To Undermine Trump's Legitimacy
- From Twitter To Treatment Guidelines, Industry Influence Permeates Medicine
- Brexit: Theresa May Lays Out Her Plan For A Sharp Break With The EU