Democrats have tapped former Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear to deliver the party's response to President Donald Trump's address to a joint session of Congress Tuesday night.
Tell Your Story...
The Latest From NPR
- 2017 Oscars: Nominations For Documentary Category Upends Genre
- Decades Later, Translation Of Jewish Text Will Open Zohar's Gates To English Speakers
- Fearing Climate Change Policy Under Trump, STEM Group Works To Get Scientists Elected
- Teen Transgender Wrestler — A Reluctant Symbol Of A Nation Divided
- Witnesses Say Kansas Bar Shooting Was Racially Motivated