Mayor Jim Gray is defending his decision to move swiftly after an Attorney General opinion cleared the way for the relocation of two Confederate statues downtown.
Hear BBC News Live On WUKY HD-3
The Latest From NPR
- Democrats Eye A Rare Opportunity In Alabama Senate Race
- The Russia Investigations: Interference Impacted Real Life; Senators Propose New Law
- How Widows Find Their Path To Healing In Zimbabwe
- Learning To Care For My Newborn Was A Humbling Experience
- 5 Living Ex-Presidents Appear On Stage For Hurricane Relief Concert