Kentucky is paying $190,000 in attorney fees to the Christian group that won a tourism tax benefit for a Noah's ark attraction that will open soon in central Kentucky.
The Capitol Steps are back for a pre-election performance!
The Latest From NPR
- Historic West Virginia Flash Floods Kill At Least 14 People
- Brexit Created Many Losers, But Some Winners Too. Which Are You?
- Bernie Worrell, 'Wizard Of Woo,' Dies At 72
- Michael Herr, Whose Vietnam War Reporting Became Iconic, Dies At 76
- After Brexit Vote, U.S. Economy To Reflect Uncertainty About What's Next
Come On, Get Healthy
This week Dr. Greg talks with Dr. Dan Conklin, professor of Medicine at the University of Louisville School of Medicine. Dr. Conklin has a special interest in the toxic effects of environmental pollutants on cardiovascular disease. The two discuss the most recent data available on the health effects of e cigarettes and other vaping devices.