The defiant Kentucky clerk has told a judge that she can't comply with an order to issue marriage licenses to gay couples because it would violate her conscience.
The Latest From NPR
- Speaker Of Iran's Parliament Suggests Prisoner Swap For Rezaian, Other Americans
- New Cellphone Surveillance Safeguards Imposed On Federal Law Enforcement
- Farmers Stage Massive Tractor Protest In Paris
- How Big Egg Tried To Bring Down Little 'Mayo' (And Failed)
- Alleged 'Flash Crash' Trader Formally Indicted In U.S.