Gov. Matt Bevin has put a red line through parts of the state biennial budget and vetoed all or a portion of six additional bills, including a piece of legislation that appeared primed for a signature.
The Latest From NPR
- Cracker Jack's Prize In The Box Will Now Be Digitized
- Neanderthals Were Less Picky Eaters Than Early Humans
- West Wing Fans: 'C.J. Cregg' Returns To The White House Briefing Room
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence Endorses Ted Cruz, Praises Donald Trump
- K-Tel Founder And Infomercial Icon Philip Kives Dies At 87