Democrats have tapped former Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear to deliver the party's response to President Donald Trump's address to a joint session of Congress Tuesday night.
Tell Your Story...
The Latest From NPR
- 'The Americans' Showrunners On Writing Cold War-Era Drama Amid New Russian Relations
- Doctor Takes Death Education To High School Classrooms
- Tattoo Artist Covers Up Racist Insignia For Free: 'Enough Hate In This World'
- South Africa Xenophobic Attacks
- After White Nationalist Moves Upstairs, Virginia Chocolatiers Get Unexpected Support