Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Wed August 13, 2008
Train Safety Analyzed
Frankfort, KY – The Federal Railroad Administration says 338 people died in train-vehicle, grade crossing accidents last year in the U-S. That's down from more than 11-hundred fatalities in 1976. But what's the trend in Kentucky? Kentucky Public Radio's Tony McVeigh went looking for the answer.