Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Tue July 13, 2010
Reducing Diesel Emissions
Lexington, KY – Reducing diesel emissions is the subject of a research project led by UK doctoral student Vence Easterling in partnership with the Department of Energy, Ford, and Oak Ridge National Laboratories. He discusses the project with UK President Lee Todd.