Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TOMORROW!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Around the Nation
Fri November 11, 2011
N.Y. Woman Sentenced To Jail For Using The F-Word
Angry that her daughter was eliminated from a 4-H competition, Jeannie Groat of upstate New York protested, using the F-word. According to the Walton Reporter, she was charged with disorderly conduct and sentenced to 15 days in jail. Even prosecutors say they didn't ask for such a harsh penalty. Another judge blocked the jail time.