Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Mon April 5, 2010
Nunn Ruled "Competent" To Stand Trial
By Stu Johnson
Lexington, KY – A Fayette circuit judge has ruled former state lawmaker Steve Nunn competent to stand trial for murder. The ruling by circuit judge Pamela Goodwine came at the conclusion of a hearing in Lexington. Nunn is accused in the shooting death of former state employee Amanda Ross outside her Lexington apartment. No trial date has been set for the case. Nunn did not appear at the hearing.