Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Thu April 3, 2014
New Ky. Travel Map Widely Available
Travelers can now find the 2014 Kentucky Official Highway Map at rest areas, welcome centers, local convention and tourism offices and state parks.
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet publishes the map annually, offering information for the traveling public. This year's map reflects system improvements that include a completed U.S. 27 bypass around Cynthiana, an extension of the south Elizabethtown Bypass and a new alignment and bridge over the Tennessee River in Paducah.
The map also lists federally sanctioned bicycle routes along with symbols to indicate limited access parkways and divided highways.
The map also points users to state parks, colleges and universities, airports and river ports, hospitals, welcome centers and rest areas, special points of interest and Kentucky State Police posts.
An electronic version is available at http://www.transportation.ky.gov/maps/pages/default.aspx .