Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Sun September 20, 2009
Looking For Signs Of Life After "Centrepointe"
By Jennifer Parker
Lexington, KY – The CentrePointe project has been the focus of controversy since last year's demolition of 14 of Lexington's buildings on West Main Street. The area used to be a local hotspot for music venues, but the arts culture in Lexington has been scrambling to relocate. WUKY's Jennifer Parker recently moved to Lexington and decided to investigate the slow resuscitation of the city's music scene.