Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TOMORROW!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Farmer's Market Report
Wed November 16, 2011
Lexington, KY – The Thanksgiving meal is right around the corner. Bob shares his ideas about what will be on his holiday table... like cranberry chutney with local apples and pears. And he reminds us there are still some locally raised turkeys... try Good Foods Co-op or Marksbury Farm Market near Danville. Find a farmers market near you at www.marketmakerky.com And we encourage you to give thanks to all of our local farmers by making your holidays Kentucky Proud!