Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Thu March 25, 2010
Lexington Technology Firm Expanding
By Brenna Angel
LEXINGTON, Ky. -- – SIS Holding Company announced Thursday it plans to create 15 new jobs and invest $5.5 million for its computer consulting business. The high-tech jobs will carry an average annual salary of $80,000.
SIS provides hardware, software, and cloud computing services.
To accommodate its growth, the company plans to expand and renovate its Lexington headquarters.
The Kentucky Economic Development Authority has preliminarily approved SIS for $450,000 in tax incentives. SIS is also approved for up to $79,000 in tax refunds for the cost of construction materials.