Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Thu May 20, 2010
Lawsuit Filed In Officer's Death
By WUKY Staff
Lexington, KY – The lawsuit filed Tuesday in Fayette Circuit Court, says that as a result of Bryan Durman's death his wife, Brandy, "has lost the love, affection, companionship and consortium" of her husband", and that officer Durman's four year old son Brayden "has lost the love, affection and companionship" of his father.
27 year old Bryan Durman, was struck by an SUV, allegedly driven by Glenn Doneghy, (Don uh high) while the officer was investigating a noise complaint on North Limestone about 10 p.m. on April 29th. He later died.
Police have charged Doneghy with murder. He has pleaded not guilty to all charges related to the incident.