Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TOMORROW!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Around the Nation
Fri January 20, 2012
Law Enforcement 'Tests' Accuracy Of Breathalyzer
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement faced accusations that a breathalyzer was giving inaccurate readings. So it commissioned a study. Fifteen employees consumed more than $300 worth of whiskey, mixers and Doritos, and then used the breathalyzer. Judges are considering whether the study was legitimate.