Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
Mon September 22, 2008
Last 5% Should Have Power Restored By Midweek
By Kentucky Public Radio
Louisville, KY – Last week's windstorm has cost the city of Louisville more than two-million dollars so far. And as Stephanie Sanders reports, LG&E crews are still out in force, trying to restore power to about 15-thousand customers.