Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Thu May 2, 2013
KSP Releases Name of Deputy in Fatal Shooting
GEORGETOWN, Ky. - Kentucky State Police have released the name of a deputy who fatally shot a suspect after he pointed a gun at officers.
The agency said Scott County Sheriff's Deputy Grayson Mark Isaacs fired the shot that killed Ronald M. Davis of Berea on Saturday. Isaacs is a 12-year veteran of the sheriff's office.
The KSP said Davis led police on a chase after a shooting at a service station left a woman in serious condition. Investigators said when Davis' car was stopped, he aimed a handgun at officers and Isaacs fired.
Scott County Sheriff Tony Hampton said he believes the shooting was justified.