Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Host / Producer Girls' Night Out & Solo Shots
Crossroads Radio Host
Rock & Roots / Joe's Blues Host
Reporter / Webmaster
Morning News Anchor / Reporter
Rock & Roots Host
Music Director / Rock & Roots Host
Curtains @ 8 Host
Assistant Program Director / Morning Edition Host
Thu October 4, 2007
Kentucky Files Lawsuit Against Purdue Pharma
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – Kentucky Attorney General Greg Stumbo was in Pike County today to announce the filing of a class action lawsuit against the manufacturer of Oxycontin. Kathleen Adams has more on the story.