Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Fri April 5, 2013
Judge Rules Morning-After Pill Should Be Available To All Ages
Originally published on Fri April 5, 2013 6:04 pm
A federal judge in New York has ordered the Food and Drug Administration to lift all age restrictions on the over-the-counter sale of the so-called Morning After Pill. The decision could herald the end of a more than decade-long battle spanning two administrations.