Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
Wed June 2, 2010
Hospital Group Launches "No Wait" E.R. Program
By Alan Lytle
Lexington, KY – Saint Joseph Health system says three of its eight area hospitals are launching a no-wait Emergency Room policy.
Spokesman Jeff Murphy says the initiative is being launched first at Saint Joseph
Hospital and Saint Joseph East in Lexington, and Saint Joseph - Jessamine.
"If you want to come to one these emergency rooms your
care will begin within five minutes and you'll see a doctor within 30
Murphy says the remaining St. Joe's facilities, in London, Bardstown,
Martin, Berea, and Mount Sterling, will implement the program later