Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
Tue October 13, 2009
Healthcare Workers Getting H1N1 Vaccine
By Alan Lytle - Lisa Autry
Lexington, KY – The Lexington Health Department has begun distributing thousands of nasal doses of the H1N1 flu vaccine to healthcare providers throughout the region. Meanwhile the first flu clinics where the vaccine will be given to the general public will occur this weekend in South Central Kentucky.