Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Tue May 6, 2014
Going Inside The Historic Kentucky Kitchen
We’re cooking this week—literally.
Co-author Deirdre A. Scaggs is our guest for a discussion of her new book The Historic Kentucky Kitchen: Traditional Recipes for Today’s Cook from University Press of Kentucky. For a sample recipe, visit http://kentuckypress.wordpress.com/tag/the-historic-kentucky-kitchen/.
UK Perspectives 2