Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Tue May 6, 2014
Going Inside The Historic Kentucky Kitchen
We’re cooking this week—literally.
Co-author Deirdre A. Scaggs is our guest for a discussion of her new book The Historic Kentucky Kitchen: Traditional Recipes for Today’s Cook from University Press of Kentucky. For a sample recipe, visit http://kentuckypress.wordpress.com/tag/the-historic-kentucky-kitchen/.
UK Perspectives 2