Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- WUKY's Phoenix Fridays... presented by Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals
- Kentucky Adventures: Experiencing The Bourbon Trail
Mon May 17, 2010
FEMA Recovery Centers Open in Central Ky.
By Brenna Angel
LEXINGTON, Ky. -- – FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers open Monday in Woodford and Lincoln counties. The centers will help victims of the May 1 flooding.
Woodford County Disaster Recovery Center
Fire Station #3
1415 Huntertown Rd
Versailles, KY 40383
Lincoln County Disaster Recovery Center
South Lincoln Community Center
11650 Kentucky Hwy 1247
Waynesburg, KY 40489
Both centers will open at 8 a.m. Monday, and thereafter will be open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Staff can answer questions about individuals' claims and the review process.
Officials say before visiting their center, residents in Woodford and Lincoln counties should first register online at disasterassistance.gov or by calling 800-621-FEMA (3362).