Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
Tue June 3, 2008
Credit Crunch Hits Student Loans
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – As the credit crisis continues to batter the U.S. economy, some commerical lenders are backing off from offering student loans at community colleges. But as Kathleen Adams reports, officials with Kentucky's community college system say students needn't worry.