Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Host / Producer Girls' Night Out & Solo Shots
Crossroads Radio Host
Rock & Roots / Joe's Blues Host
Reporter / Webmaster
Morning News Anchor / Reporter
Rock & Roots Host
Music Director / Rock & Roots Host
Curtains @ 8 Host
Assistant Program Director / Morning Edition Host
Around the Nation
Mon November 28, 2011
Calif. High Speed Rail Isn't Quick To Take Off
By Amy Standen
The dream of high speed rail in California is running into tough realities. Cost estimates have more than doubled — to nearly $100 billion — since the project was approved by voters in 2008. The date of completion has been pushed back to 2030.