Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- NBC News' Chuck Todd: Kentucky Poised To Become "Center Of Political Universe"
Mon June 16, 2008
Building A More Financially Literate Commonwealth
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – An initiative developed by the Kentucky Council on Economic Education is next week bringing together business leaders, policy makers and educators to see what can be done to improve the state's financial literacy. Kathleen Adams details.