Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- WUKY's Phoenix Fridays... presented by Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals
- Kentucky Adventures: Experiencing The Bourbon Trail
Mon June 16, 2008
Building A More Financially Literate Commonwealth
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – An initiative developed by the Kentucky Council on Economic Education is next week bringing together business leaders, policy makers and educators to see what can be done to improve the state's financial literacy. Kathleen Adams details.