Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Host / Producer Girls' Night Out & Solo Shots
Crossroads Radio Host
Rock & Roots / Joe's Blues Host
Reporter / Webmaster
Morning News Anchor / Reporter
Rock & Roots Host
Music Director / Rock & Roots Host
Curtains @ 8 Host
Assistant Program Director / Morning Edition Host
Mon May 5, 2014
Buffett Defends Coke Position At Berkshire Hathaway Meeting
By Jim Zarroli
Originally published on Mon May 5, 2014 9:29 am
Warren Buffett is under fire for not opposing Coca-Cola's executive compensation plan more aggressively. Buffett spoke about his decision at a shareholder meeting for his company Berkshire Hathaway.