Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Thu June 20, 2013
Zip Lines Open At Creation Museum
PETERSBURG, Ky. -- A new zip line course has opened at the Creation Museum in northern Kentucky. Officials of the museum in Petersburg told The Kentucky Enquirer the aim of the course, which opened Thursday, is to attract a wider audience that could increase museum attendance.
Visitors can buy an all-day pass on the 23 zip lines for $89 or two uses for $29. There is also a discounted $10 museum pass with the all-day zip line ticket.
The highest of the zip lines is 150 feet above the ground. Two more lines will be added in coming weeks for a total of 1,700 feet.
Information on policies, restrictions and pricing is online at the Creation Museum website at creationmuseum.org