Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Tue July 9, 2013
Xerox Call Center Hiring
LEXINGTON, Ky. - The Xerox call center in Lexington is looking for 100 additional full time employees to provide information to those signing up for coverage through Kentucky’s new health benefit exchange, part of the Affordable Care Act.
Xerox spokesperson Chris Gilligan says the company has contracted with the state to provide the customer care support.
“These folks will be receiving inbound calls from customers with questions about health insurance…so they will be trained by Xerox on the topics that they will be asked questions about by folks calling into the call center.”
Gilligan says the positions will pay well above the minimum wage.
“In this economy jobs can be hard to come by so we are looking for folks to apply as quickly as possible so we can ramp up the service as fast as possible to get these folks through training and get them on the job and doing the work as quick as we can.”
Interested parties can apply online through the Xerox website (job number 13015826), by phone at 859-389-4608, or in person at the company headquarters, 2432 Fortune Drive.
The company is conducting job fairs all this week from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.