Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
Thu May 10, 2012
Will Same-Sex Marriage Rile Faith Leaders?
Originally published on Thu May 10, 2012 11:59 am
President Obama says he supports same-sex marriage, becoming the first sitting U.S. president to come out in favor of the issue. Host Michel Martin looks at what it means for the November elections, and for an issue that many Americans view in religious or moral terms. Martin speaks with two religion reporters: Sarah Posner of Religion Dispatches and David Brody of the Christian Broadcasting Network.