Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
Sat January 18, 2014
Wildcats' Wide Receiver Robinson Faces Several Charges
Kentucky wide receiver Demarco Robinson has been charged with disorderly conduct, a noise disturbance and resisting arrest by Lexington police.
The arrest citation says police went to Robinson's residence following a complaint about loud noise early Friday morning, that a physical confrontation ensued between an officer and Robinson's roommate, Jerry Williams, and that Robinson tried to prevent police from arresting Williams.
The citation alleges that Robinson yelled at police and slammed a door in an officer's face, then tried to flee after being arrested. The report also says he broke away and rushed other officers.
The junior missed the Wildcats' final two games after coach Mark Stoops suspended him indefinitely late last season. The coach said then that Robinson could return if he met certain conditions.