Most Active Stories
- Free Speech Exercised, Tested At UK's Constitution Day
- Shelton Promises Action On District Dysfunction
- Gigabit Possibilities For Lexington, Centrepointe, And KY-Swedish Connection On BizLexChat
- We’re gonna keep Summer going a bit longer with another WUKY Phoenix Friday Sept 26... 3 bands!!
- Fayette Schools Audit: Poor Management And Communication, But No Criminal Activity
Mon August 27, 2012
Webb Companies Buy Back Victorian Square Property
LEXINGTON, Ky. - The Developer that brought Victorian Square to fruition in downtown Lexington nearly thirty years ago has reportedly repurchased the property.
According to a press release from the Webb Companies, the firm has partnered with Cincinnati-based Jeffrey R. Anderson Real Estate to buy back the mixed use complex from owners, Alex Campbell and Bill Young Jr.
Chairman Dudley Webb goes on to say that the historic downtown block at the corner of Main and Broadway is overdue for a re-invention and the Jeffrey Anderson firm, which is currently wrapping up a major mixed-use project along Cincinnati’s riverfront, possesses the vision and resources to transform the venue.
Anderson Real Estate Vice President Mark Fallon says his goal is to make Victorian Square “a place to see and be seen, whether you live within 50 miles of Lexington or are traveling to visit one of the Lexington area’s great attractions.”