Most Active Stories
- Free Speech Exercised, Tested At UK's Constitution Day
- Here we go… The final WUKY Phoenix Friday is THIS Friday... 3 bands!!
- Shelton Promises Action On District Dysfunction
- Gigabit Possibilities For Lexington, Centrepointe, And KY-Swedish Connection On BizLexChat
- Satirical Senate Candidate To "Endorse" Biggest Fundraiser
Sun December 11, 2011
Waves Of Russians Fill The Streets To Protest Putin
Originally published on Sun December 11, 2011 9:58 am
Tens of thousands of Russians took to the streets of Moscow Saturday, shouting "We exist!" against Vladimir Putin's inevitable return to the presidency. Host Audie Cornish speaks with Julia Ioffe, Foreign Policy's Moscow correspondent, about post-election protests in Russia.