Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Host / Producer Girls' Night Out & Solo Shots
Crossroads Radio Host
Rock & Roots / Joe's Blues Host
Reporter / Webmaster
Morning News Anchor / Reporter
Rock & Roots Host
Music Director / Rock & Roots Host
Curtains @ 8 Host
Assistant Program Director / Morning Edition Host
Fri April 13, 2012
Utah Man Has Titanic Interest In Ship's Sinking
Jeff Jensen got interested in the Titanic when he was just nine years old. Later, his father bought him a replica of the ship that was made from 50,000 matchsticks.