Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Mon July 22, 2013
UK, U of L Teaming Up To Offer Joint Executive MBA
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Kentucky's two largest public universities are teaming up to offer a joint master of business administration program for executives.
The University of Kentucky and University of Louisville on Monday said they'll create the new MBA program to prepare mid-level executives for senior leadership.
The program is likely to start in the fall of 2014. Classes would be held every other weekend to allow students to keep their existing jobs.
It will take students about 17 months to complete the program, with half the courses in Louisville and half in Lexington.
UofL and UK will split teaching duties, revenue and expenses.
It's the latest academic joint endeavor by the schools that are athletic archrivals.
In 2011, the two schools said they shared about 100 academic and research projects and several patents.