Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Tue October 13, 2009
UK Releases Findings Of A Study On Emergency Protective Orders
By Jennifer Parker
Lexington, KY – Former Kentucky gubernatorial candidate Steve Nunn is accused of violating an emergency protective order when he shot and killed his former fianc e Amanda Ross on September 11th. Now while that high profile criminal case involving domestic violence and stalking continues to play out in the courts, researchers at the University of Kentucky are releasing results of a new study on the effectiveness of such civil protective orders. Jennifer Parker has details.