Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
Thu May 28, 2009
UK Professor Says GOP May Not Lose Latino Votes By Opposing Nominee
By Alan Lytle
Lexington, KY – A Political Science Professor at the University of Kentucky says Republicans who oppose the nomination of Judge Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court may not necessarily suffer a large-scale loss of support from Latino voters. Steve Voss is a specialist in elections and ethnic voting behavior.