Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- WUKY's Phoenix Fridays... presented by Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals
- Kentucky Adventures: Experiencing The Bourbon Trail
Thu October 4, 2012
UK Perspectives: Dr. Stephen Voss On Debates As Teaching Tools
LEXINGTON, Ky. - With the first of three presidential debates behind us, Dr. Stephen Voss, Associate Professor and Director of Undergraduate Studies in Political Science at the University of Kentucky talks with Josh James about how debates are used to fuel discussions in class.