Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Thu October 4, 2012
UK Perspectives: Dr. Stephen Voss On Debates As Teaching Tools
LEXINGTON, Ky. - With the first of three presidential debates behind us, Dr. Stephen Voss, Associate Professor and Director of Undergraduate Studies in Political Science at the University of Kentucky talks with Josh James about how debates are used to fuel discussions in class.