Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
Sun July 29, 2012
UK Employee Charged With Robbing Banks
LEXINGTON, Ky. -- Lexington police have charged a University of Kentucky employee with robbing four banks in the city.
Police arrested 29-year-old Crystal R. Little on Saturday following the robbery of a PNC Bank branch. Police say bank employees gave them a description of the suspect's car and tips led them to a home where they found Little.
In addition to being charged with Saturday's robbery, the Lexington Herald Leader reports Little was also charged with three other robberies at different banks dating back to 2010. Police say in all four cases, the suspect wore a pink toboggan, sunglasses and a surgical mask.
University of Kentucky spokeswoman Kathy Johnson said Little works as an administrative support associate in the Office of Research Integrity.