Most Active Stories
Wed July 8, 2009
UK Doing Its Part To Help Drug Endangered Children in KY
By Alan Lytle
Lexington, Ky – The recent headlines were both shocking and horrifying. In Monticello, Kentucky, a toddler died after ingesting toxic materials that his parents were using to manufacture methamphetamine. It's the kind of heartbreaking case that Holly Hopper has to deal with just about every day. She's the Director of the Drug Endangered Child Network in the College of Public Health at the University of Kentucky.