Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Mon March 17, 2014
Tunnel Helps Shoppers Avoid Constuction At Fayette Mall
A facelift of the former Sears building at Fayette Mall is underway.
Spokesperson Sarah Enlow says not to worry, they have made it easy for shoppers to by-pass construction.
“We just started the second part of our construction period here at Fayette Mall. We opened a secondary tunnel that will be open at least to mid-summer where guests will go through one side of the mall to the other. We’ll always remain access from one side to the other. The outside part is covered for protection from the elements.”
Enlow says as of now, the plans call for 30 new specialty shops and restaurants which, if everything stays on schedule, will open in time for the start of the holiday shopping season this November.