Most Active Stories
- Lexington's New Econ. Development Fund And Demise Of Desha's On BizLexChat
- Local Music Monday: Fifth On The Floor Frontman, Justin Wells
- Salvation Army Gets Extra Special Donation In Owensboro
- UK A Capella Group Set To Debut On "The Sing-Off"
- Walton Avenue Corridor, VisitLEX Part Of This Week's Bizlex Chat
Tue January 13, 2009
Three More Managers Out At Airport
Lexington, KY – WUKY News has learned that Director of operations John Coon, finance and administration director John Rhodes, and development and planning director John Slone, stepped down from their posts during the airport board's meeting this morning. Their departures follow the resignation of airport board executive director Michael Gobb earlier this month. Gobb's, and his staff's questionable spending practices, have been scrutinized by local media, as well as the state auditor's office. Earlier this morning, the airport's Board of Directors elected Robert Owens to replace Bernard Lovely as board chair.