Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Fri September 12, 2008
Three Indicted In Federal Transportation Probe Plead Not Guilty
By Tony McVeigh
Lexington, KY – Former Kentucky Transportation Secretary Bill Nighbert and two others indicted in a federal bid-rigging probe have been arraigned in federal district court in Lexington. Kentucky Public Radio's Tony McVeigh was in the courtroom.