Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- NBC News' Chuck Todd: Kentucky Poised To Become "Center Of Political Universe"
Tue August 10, 2010
Teacher Accused of Selling Pills To Student
By Brenna Angel
GEORGETOWN, Ky. – A Scott County teacher is accused of selling prescription pills to a student.
Kentucky State Police arrested 41-year-old Susan L. Charron of Georgetown late Monday night on a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Police say they received a complaint about the allegations in April. The investigation was taken to the Scott County Grand Jury, which returned an indictment against Charron.
She is listed as a teacher on the Scott County Public Schools website.