Most Active Stories
- Thank you for coming to the latest WUKY Phoenix Friday... Up next... August 22.
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Wed January 22, 2014
Success Of Kynect = Jobs For Kentuckians
Xerox is hiring 77 new full-time customer care employees to support the state’s Health Benefit Exchange information center.
Kentucky’s Affordable Care Act website and call centers have become a national model of success after rolling out service last October. Kynect’s information hub, which is manned by Xerox, went from 85,610 calls in November to 195,000 in December, prompting the need for more customer care agents.
Xerox spokesperson Chris Gilligan says interested applicants can apply the following ways:
- By phone at: 859-389-4608
- Contact: Jackie Oldham
- In person at: Xerox, 2432 Fortune Drive, Lexington, Ky.
- Walk-in hours: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. daily
- The job number is: 13044705
- Online at: www.xerox.com/careers
Gilligan says the first training session will begin on Monday so anyone who is hired could begin work immediately. The company will continue filling those 77 jobs through January 29th.