Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Join WUKY And NPR For The 2014 Newport Folk Festival
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Tue March 25, 2014
State Offers Trasition Program For Blind Students
The state is offering a program next month to help blind or visually impaired students make the transition to life after high school.
The conference is set for April 14 and 15 and is free of charge and open to the public. Registration is required by April 7. The Kentucky Office for the Blind is hosting the conference at the Louisville Marriott East to provide information on transition services for blind, visually impaired and deaf-blind high school students, family members, teachers, professionals in the field and employers.
Specialists in assistive technology and other topics will make presentations. For more information or to register online, visit http://www.blind.ky.gov