Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- WUKY's Phoenix Fridays... presented by Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
Mon December 1, 2008
Social Stigma Of HIV Aids Still Strong In Rural Kentucky
By Alan Lytle
Lexington, Ky – Dr. Alice Thornton says she especially sees it in rural areas of the state. Monday December first has been declared World Aids Day, and the university has scheduled observances for the entire week. A complete list of activities is available at uky.edu.