Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Thu March 11, 2010
Senate Makes Changes To Amanda's Bill
By Tony McVeigh
Frankfort, KY – Amanda's Bill on domestic violence awaits a Kentucky Senate vote after winning unanimous committee support. The measure, which passed the House in early January, would allow judges to order individuals in some domestic violence cases to wear electronic tracking devices. House Speaker Greg Stumbo is the bill's primary sponsor.