Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- NBC News' Chuck Todd: Kentucky Poised To Become "Center Of Political Universe"
Around the Nation
Wed September 26, 2012
See You Later Alligator, At My Kid's Party
Originally published on Wed September 26, 2012 10:36 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. There's a children's book about a girl with a gator on her head. Apparently this book may soon become a true story. Bob Barrett of Madeira Beach, Florida is offering a service. He's the owner of a park called Alligator Attractions. And the New York Daily News reports he's offering alligator pool parties for kids. The gators mouths' are taped shut. Wildlife officials received reports of children cavorting with reptiles, but Mr. Barrett has a permit. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.