Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is TODAY!... with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- Robert Plant "lullaby and … The Ceaseless Roar"
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
Wed November 28, 2007
Second Day Of Testimony In Whistle Blower Case
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – During a second day of testimony, a former employee at the Blue Grass Army Depot chronicled what he alleges was retaliation by his immediate superiors at the facility after he complained about safety violations. Kathleen Adams has more on the story.