Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
Wed November 28, 2007
Second Day Of Testimony In Whistle Blower Case
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – During a second day of testimony, a former employee at the Blue Grass Army Depot chronicled what he alleges was retaliation by his immediate superiors at the facility after he complained about safety violations. Kathleen Adams has more on the story.