Most Active Stories
- Local Music Monday: Fifth On The Floor Frontman, Justin Wells
- Lexington's New Econ. Development Fund And Demise Of Desha's On BizLexChat
- Salvation Army Gets Extra Special Donation In Owensboro
- UK A Capella Group Set To Debut On "The Sing-Off"
- Walton Avenue Corridor, VisitLEX Part Of This Week's Bizlex Chat
Wed November 28, 2007
Second Day Of Testimony In Whistle Blower Case
By Kathleen Adams
Lexington, KY – During a second day of testimony, a former employee at the Blue Grass Army Depot chronicled what he alleges was retaliation by his immediate superiors at the facility after he complained about safety violations. Kathleen Adams has more on the story.