Most Active Stories
- Junior League Show Spotlights Different Kind Of Horse, Rider
- "Leaky Bucket" Report Finds Progress In Ky. Spending Trends
- Will The Building Boom Continue In Downtown Lexington?
- Bunbury and Buckle Up Music Festivals present... WUKY's Phoenix Fridays
- Parents Rally To Keep Jacobson Park Playground Creative
Thu July 17, 2008
By Tom Godell
Lexington, KY – With only about 60,000 speakers left in the world, the language known as "Shughni" is considered endangered. But, as WUKY general manager Tom Godell reports, some at the University of Kentucky are working to save the little-known Language.