Most Active Stories
- Next WUKY Phoenix Friday is July 25 with Englishman, Small Batch & Saintseneca!
- Fresh Housing Numbers, New Eatery On Richmond Road, & West Sixth News On BizLexChat
- 6th District Hopeful Elisabeth Jensen Moves Into New Headquarters
- Satirical Senate Campaign After Laughs, Real Reforms
- Pop Bottle Bombs Found At Area High Schools, Student Activities Canceled
Fri May 3, 2013
Sarah Palin, Husband Attending Fundraiser in Ky.
LEXINGTON, Ky. - Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and her husband, Todd Palin, will be in Kentucky this weekend, attending a museum fundraiser in Lexington on the day after the Kentucky Derby.
The annual Brunch and Bibelots party is a fundraiser for the Headley-Whitney Museum in Lexington, and the $150-a-seat, sold-out event will be held on the museum's grounds on Sunday. About 200 people are expected.
The Palins will be guests of socialite and museum supporter Marylou Whitney and her husband, John
Hendrickson, at the party.